Front and Back Doors
The Adam Window Centres range of front and back doors, French doors and Patio doors ensures that total symmetry with the windows is achieved, but with the added choice of glass options and solid panels available you can have a door to suit your special needs. All doors are produced using either chamfered or decorative profiles to compliment the windows.
In addition to this front & back and French doors can be designed to open inwards or outwards, saving space in tight corridors or hallways.
All doors offer the highest possible security as standard and are manufactured to BS 7950.
As with all our products safety is always paramount and all doors are manufactured from high quality frame retardant PVCu, which is not only safe but provides excellent thermal and acoustic values and is fully reinforced for total security
Residential and French Doors
The front and back door range brings elegance, individuality and beauty to your home.
- 70mm frame depth ‘front to back’
- Internally beaded
- Up to 5 Internal chambers for additional strength and thermal properties
- 8 point high security hook locking system, 2/4 hinge bolts, 6 pin anti-drill cylinder
- Cylinder guards and one piece keep
- Low threshold options – suitable for wheelchair access
- Fully adjustable 3 directional suited door flag hinges – “double knuckle”
- Sculptured dedicated ‘flying’ mullion with suited end caps to French doors
- Co-extruded low-line gaskets
- Products enable compliance with latest building regulation
Refer to the ‘Imagine Windows & Doors‘ brochure below for more information.