Choose the right installer for you
If you are looking to get your windows and doors replaced here are some top tips on choosing the right installer for you.
- Do your research and avoid letting yourself be pressurised by sales tactics.
- Choose a reputable company and do not pay a deposit. A reputable company will have a good credit history and terms with their suppliers so will not need any money up front.
- Get at least three quotes. This will give you a feel for the quality being offered. It is also worth visiting showrooms which will give you a good idea about what the company is like.
- Check the terms and conditions when buying double glazing. Ensure you do not have to pay survey fees and any other hidden costs to get what you want.
- We recommend you choose a Fensa registered installer with its own employed staff working to a standard who do not require a deposit.
Reach out to Adam Window Centres in Tuckton today for more details.