Many older UK properties have traditionally been fitted with vertical sliding windows. These timber constructed windows have not been easy to replace when they fall into a state of disrepair and it has been difficult to find designs that capture the aesthetic appeal of the originals in other materials.
Adam Window Centres has the solution using windows which have been manufactured and developed specifically in response to this need. The design and quality of these windows ensures that they can be fitted in areas where only like for like specifications will meet with local planning applications.
- Horn detail gives appearance of traditional timber sashes
- Slim Bottom Rail: with mortice and tenon appearance to key sash joints
- Sculptured Astrical bars: authentic internal and external bar widths and styling replicates the dimensions of the original window
- Tilt Facility: upper and lower sashes tilt inwards for ease of cleaning
- 2 stage Keep: allows for background ventilation without the need for trickle vents
- Full range of styles and sizes
- Traditional front to back dimensions